Below is a small sample of Griselda’s recent press, publications and articles. Please send all media, PR enquiries and questions regarding Griselda’s products and services to: firstname.lastname@example.org for immediate response.
Biography and story angles Griselda can cover
Griselda Kumordzie Togobo (MPhil, ACA) has helped many women entrepreneurs to accelerate their business growth, transforming their lives and giving them a fresh perspective on life and business.
Griselda was shortlisted for “Precious Awards” Best Mentor in 2012. Through her coaching programs, articles, books, live training events and speaking, Griselda inspires and motivates others to make the changes necessary to achieve their dreams.
She is well known for her down to earth but no-excuses approach to life and business. Griselda’s entrepreneurial journey was kick-started by the birth of her son. She is therefore very passionate about supporting other women and works closely with a few organizations that advocate for increased female entrepreneurship, leadership and empowerment.
As an engineer and accountant, Griselda has excelled in her endeavours displaying remarkable adaptability in diverse and challenging environments. Some of the story angles Griselda can cover include but is not limited to;
- Lets get more women economically active – Women are still an overlooked source of economic empowerment!
- Entrepreneurship as the new 9-5. How to grow a small business with limited resources.
- Balancing motherhood and a career through entrepreneurship.
- How to quickly establish yourself as a sought after expert.
- How to increase productivity and get the right things done.