Kenny Goodman specialises in Digital Marketing (especially online Lead Generation). His latest venture Find the edge is a platform connecting entrepreneurs to world class experts who can help them.
In this podcast, you’ll learn:
- How to bounce back from a business setback – Kenny’s £1million valuation ended up being a £5!
- How to prepare your business for the sale
- Why entrepreneurs need to SAVE in good times
- The one thing that made all the difference to him
- How to measure your SEO consultants performance. If you are looking to hire an SEO firm, then read this article for some pointers.
- Why you need to segment your customers and prospect
- How not to get overwhelmed by social media
- Five ways to fail on Linkedin. Read this article from Kenny’s Find the Edge.
You can follow Kenny Goodman on twitter by clicking here .
“Magical things happen when you participate and do the things you don’t really want to do!” – Kenny Goodman. Click here to tweet.
References Kenny Goodman made of other fabulous entrepreneurs:
- Flipping enterprises – Follow them on twitter here.
- Ed Dale – Follow him on twitter here.
- Donal Doherty – Follow him on twitter here.
- Christian Pankhurst – Follow him on twitter here.
- Ian Brodie – Follow him on twitter here.
- Kate Goodman – Kenny’s wife and the founder of Reserve Wines got a BBC interview from her youtube videos! Check them out here. Follow her on twitter here.
- Mark Williams aka Mr Linkedin – Follow him on twitter here.
“I believe prospects should be chasing you to buy your products or sign up to your services (not the other way round)” – Kenny Godman
I really enjoyed this interview, hope you do too.
Please don’t forget to share it with the social share buttons if you did! Thank you.