Victoria Tomlinson founded Northern Lights PR in 1989. A former director of Ernst & Young, Northern Lights PR is now a multi-award winning Yorkshire communications agency, incorporating social media expertise.
This is a great interview (if I may say so myself :)) especially the tips around building a business and balancing it with family and relationships.
- Victoria’s very unconventional inspiration for starting her business
- How she got her first few clients
- How she approached and penetrated the Dubai emerging marketing with social media
- How she got a competitor to pass on contracts that ended up being worth millions
- How to manage your money as an entrepreneur
- The role that partners can play in shaping and growing your business
and lots more. You can follow her on twitter @nlightspr
I really recommend this interview! I enjoyed listening and learning from Victoria. Listen straight from the website or download onto your device.
As always let me know what you took away from the interview by leaving a comment.
If you liked it then “LIKE” it and share it with your contacts.