Thanks for reading my articles, sharing them,commenting and telling your friends and colleagues about awovi. 2013 would not have been the same without your support.
Here are some 10 things you can do during the season:
- Do NOTHING. Yes, take real time out to get your energy and focus back.
- Catch up on reading – books, magazine, blogs (have you read all the articles on here? :)).
- Review and reflect on 2013 – financially, strategy wise, marketing wise etc
- Complete your tax return
- Plan but also remember that plans don’t guarantee success. You do. Sign up for the planning webinar to learn what to include in your plans to guarantee success http://www.awovi.com/plans-are-useless. Its happening on the 13th of January at 4pm. Sign up even if you can’t make it so that you can access the recording.
- Catch up on learning by watching education videos and expert interviews at http://www.youtube.com/user/awovi
- Download and listen to some my podcast interviews “Conversations with the experts” on itunes.
- Revisit your ideal client profile to check if you are still happy with the people you are working with.
- Subscribe to my weekly newsletter for a weekly burst of tips, advice and inspiration if you are not already on the newsletter. http://www.awovi.com/newsletter/. If you already receive them then, go to bonus point 11.
- Get your ticket for the Super Growth Conference http://www.awovi.com/super-conference-14/
- And a bonus point – Share us with a colleague or friend. We’ll both be grateful. They can join the community here http://www.awovi.com/newsletter/.
Thank you and see you in 2014.